Friday, February 17, 2012

Peanut's first photos

Peanut (Winning on an Impulse) is my horse and also my first model. I was so excited with how her photos turned out this summer day in 2006 that I decided to call myself Impulse Photography. 
These are a few shots from her photo session!
Peanut the Beauty Queen!
And here she is in a more recent picture... she's pretty sassy. :-)


She's gotten to be my model for a Purina's 'hay shortage' photo shoot with Ricco! Ricco is my mom's horse.


Her latest gig has been with LuansLeathers.com   I AM A HUGE FAN OF THEIR AMAZING TACK!!!  I am addicted! Check out their site! I was thrilled when the opportunity for me to do product photography for them came up! I of course bedazzled peanut in their tack for a few photos!


Have a great day! :-)          

No comments:

Post a Comment